Care & Cleaning
Crafting Process & Disclaimer
• All supplies are carefully selected for their high quality.
• Most items are made out of stainless steel and titanium. A few designs also use aluminum, such as fidgets, bags, and armor/ apparel pieces.
• All rings and scales are tumble polished to clean & shine them up prior to construction, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
• All anodized titanium is colored using electricity. I create a solution made up of baking soda and distilled water, then run an electrical current through it. I then use this to anodize the titanium which creates an oxide layer on the surface. Different voltages will create different colors. Due to the anodizing process, there may be some color variation from batch to batch.
Stainless Steel, Uncolored Titanium, Aluminum
• Super easy to clean and very low maintenance!
• All you need is a little mild soap and water.
• I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water.
• Can be worn in the shower, swimming, etc.
Anodized (colored) Titanium
• Clean as needed with mild soap and water
• It is strongly recommended to not shower or swim in a piece made with anodized titanium to help the color stay vibrant longer.
• Since it is colored by creating an oxide layer without the use of dye, the colors could fade over time when exposed to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine.