Necklace chain lengths:
And on a model:
How to get the perfect bracelet fit
- You will need a measuring tool such as a flexible measuring tape, a piece of string, or a strip of paper and ruler.
- Wrap the measuring tool around your wrist just above your wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet. If using a piece of string or strip of paper, use a ruler to determine length.
- Add half an inch to that number for a comfortable fit.
- If you’d like your bracelet to be looser, size up from there.
Finding Your Ring Size
If you are unsure of your ring size, and don't have a sizer handy, you can determine it in a few simple steps.
- Gather a piece of string or strip of paper, along with a ruler that measures millimeters
- Wrap a piece of string or strip of paper around the base of your finger
- Mark the point where it overlaps to form a complete circle
- Measure the length of the string or paper from the end to the mark you made
- Use the chart below to determine your size