A ZenJumps original, the Grimalkin pendant makes a big & bold statement. It measures approx 3″ long by 1″ wide. This version is made in a mix of stainless steel (the rectangular frame and the edge rings) and titanium (the center rings and captured balls). The titanium rings will be anodized to your color choice. The “Rainbow Dipped” color option is shown here, which is a gradual gradient from one color to the next. The “Rainbow Rings” option will have multiple colors on each ring.
The default ball color for this version of the pendant is silver, however, I would be more than happy to anodize them to your choice of color as well. Just leave a note at checkout! If you choose titanium for the chain option, I can also anodize that if requested.
Note: I anodize in small batches and each batch can vary slightly due to the nature of titanium and the anodizing process. Due to the anodizing process, actual colors may vary a bit from the examples in the photos, with some variance also being possible within batches. All “Rainbow” options will also be completely unique with no two being exactly the same as the next.
• Weave: Hoodoo Hex
• Material: Stainless steel and titanium
• Chain: Stainless steel or titanium chain in your desired length
• Pendant Height: 3″
• Pendant Width: 1″
• First, the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
• The titanium is colored using electricity. I create a solution made up of baking soda and distilled water, then run an electrical current through it. I then use this to anodize the titanium which creates an oxide layer on the surface. Different voltages will create different colors. Due to the anodizing process, there may be slight color variation from batch to batch.
Deciding which length for the chain
Not sure which chain length to select? Have no fear! 16″-18″ are my most common sizes for women, and men tend to prefer 20″-24″. Need help picturing that? Check the photos for a length chart!
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Because of the anodized titanium, it is strongly recommended to remove not shower or swim in this necklace to help the color stay vibrant longer. Since it is colored by creating an oxide layer without the use of dye, the colors could fade over time when exposed to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
I offer free Standard shipping within the US and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.