Measuring at only half an inch in diameter these little earrings will add a subtle touch of intrigue to your favorite outfit.
Note: Photo of the ball colors may differ slightly from actual ball. I anodize them in small batches and each batch can vary slightly due to the nature of titanium and the anodizing process.
• Weave: Hoodoo Hex
• Material: Durable stainless steel square wire rings with a captured titanium ball bearing
• Post/wire type: Posts, stainless steel
• Earring length: 0.5″
• Earring Width: 0.5″
• First, the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
• The titanium ball is colored using electricity. I create a solution made up of baking soda and distilled water, then run an electrical current through it. I then use this to anodize the titanium which creates an oxide layer on the surface. Different voltages will create different colors. Due to the anodizing process, there may be slight color variation from batch to batch.
Care & Cleaning
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Because of the anodized titanium, it is strongly recommended to remove not shower or swim in this necklace to help the color stay vibrant longer. Since it is colored by creating an oxide layer without the use of dye, the colors could fade over time when exposed to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free within the US and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.
There are no reviews yet.