Grace and Strength.
Part of the Regal Warrior collection, this ring is the embodiment of grace and strength. It is classic and timeless, meant to give you a sense of strength and power.
This band made of shiny and strong stainless steel rings in the chainmaille weave widely known for being making up the armor that the knights of old wore into battle.
Rather than being solid like a traditional ring, it is flexible and fluid so it will conform to the individual shape of your finger.
• Weave: European 4-1
• Material: Stainless steel rings
• Ring Width: approximately 0.25″
• First the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
Finding Your Ring Size
• If you are unsure of your ring size, and don’t have a sizer handy, you can determine it in a few simple steps.
• Gather a piece of string or strip of paper, along with a ruler that measures millimeters
• Wrap a piece of string or strip of paper around the base of your finger
• Mark the point where it overlaps to form a complete circle
• Measure the length of the string or paper from the end to the mark you made
• Use the chart on the sizing page to determine your size.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
I offer free Standard shipping and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.