Live your fantasy
The Persephone Focal necklace is part of the Enchantress Collection. It’s just over 0.5″ at it’s widest, .75″ long, and can be made either in surgical grade stainless steel or hypoallergenic titanium in your choice of length for the perfect fit.
If titanium is selected, the piece will be made in 100% titanium instead of using any stainless steel. Please be aware, the photos here show the piece made in stainless steel. Titanium is a darker grayish silver so it will look a little different.
• Weave: Persephone
• Material: Stainless Steel or Titanium
• Clasp: Stainless Steel Lobster Claw
• Pendant Width: 5/8″
• Pendant Length: 3/4″
• Necklace Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar.
• First the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
How to get the perfect fit
• You will need a measuring tool such as a flexible measuring tape, a piece of string, or a strip of paper and ruler.
• Wrap the measuring tool around your wrist just above your wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet. If using a piece of string or strip of paper, use a ruler to determine length.
• If you’d like your bracelet to be looser, size up from there.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 3-5 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
I offer free standard shipping on orders over $35 within the US and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.