Cute and Charming.
This necklace is made in the intricate Persephone chainmaille weave, done in titanium jump rings and attached to a stainless steel chain. The focal measures approximately .75″ long and the stainless steel chain customized to your desired length. A stainless steel lobster claw clasp finishes the chain.
Also available as a bracelet/anklet!
• Weave: Persephone
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Clasp: Stainless Steel Lobster Claw
• Focal Width: .75″
• Necklace Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar. (See below on how to find your perfect
• First, the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
• The titanium is colored using electricity. I create a solution made up of baking soda and distilled water, then run an electrical current through it. I then use this to anodize the titanium which creates an oxide layer on the surface. Different voltages will create different colors. Due to the anodizing process, there may be slight color variation from batch to batch.
Deciding which length for the chain
Not sure which chain length to select? Have no fear! 16″-18″ are my most common sizes for women, and men tend to prefer 20″-24″. Need help picturing that? Check out my chain size image for an idea of the lengths!
Care & Cleaning
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Because of the anodized titanium, it is strongly recommended to not shower or swim in this necklace to help the color stay vibrant longer. Since it is colored by creating an oxide layer without the use of dye, the colors could fade over time when exposed to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.