A little cute, a little dangerous.
The Thorn Paperclip Chain Choker features a Thorn Pendant at the center with two smaller single thorn pendants of to it’s side, centered on a paperclip chain. All spikes are all free moving on their rings so you’ll get lots of fun movement as you wear it. A perfect piece to add to your collection for rock concerts or just to pair with a tee shirt and jeans. It is also made entirely out of stainless steel so you won’t have to worry about tarnish ruining your vibe.
It’s perfect when worn solo, but also looks great when worn with pendants.
• Weave: Simple Chain
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Clasp: Lobster Claw
• Center Pendant Width: Just shy of 1.75″
• Center Pendant Length: Just over 1.25″
• Necklace Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar. (See below on how to find your perfect fit.)
• First the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
Deciding which length for the chain
Not sure which chain length to select? Have no fear! 16″-18″ are my most common sizes for women, and men tend to prefer 20″-24″. Need help picturing that? Need help picturing that? Check out my sizing image for help!
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
I offer free Standard shipping within the US and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.