This scalemaille necklace is made in anodized aluminum scales woven together with stainless steel jump rings. They each feature two silver plated dragon heads coming together at the center. The clasp is a stainless steel lobster claw clasp.
They have an extension chain at which allows it to be worn high up on the neck or lower down on the collarbone, measuring 15.5-19.5 inches long and is about 0.5" wide.
- Perfect as part of a cosplay
- Customizable color combinations available upon request
- Weave: Scalemaille
- Material: Stainless steel, anodized aluminum scales, and silver plated brass dragon heads.
- Chain: Stainless steel cable chain in your desired length
- Necklace Width: 0.5"
- Necklace Length: adjustable from 15.5"-19.5"
- First, the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
- Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
Deciding which length for the chain
Not sure which chain length to select? Have no fear! 16"-18" are my most common sizes for women, and men tend to prefer 20"-24". Need help picturing that? Check out my sizing page for assistance!
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.