This JPL chain will add a subtle touch of elegance to any outfit. It's a classic and timeless design, simple yet intricate. It's perfect for everyday wear but is easily dressed up for a sexy a date night. It is incredibly comfortable and will quickly become your go-to chain.
The tight weave also makes it incredibly strong so it will last a lifetime. It has just enough heft to it, making it perfect for both men and women.
Also makes a super cute anklet!
Note: Titanium will have more of a satin or matte finish, where stainless steel will be super shiny. The titanium option can also be anodized to your choice of colors upon request, just include a note at checkout!
- Weave: Jens Pind Linkage (JPL)
- Material: Stainless Steel or Titanium
- Clasp: Lobster Claw
- Bracelet Width: 0.25"
- Bracelet Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar. (See below on how to find your perfect fit.)
- First the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
- Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
How to get the perfect fit
- You will need a measuring tool such as a flexible measuring tape, a piece of string, or a strip of paper and ruler.
- Wrap the measuring tool around your wrist just above your wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet. If using a piece of string or strip of paper, use a ruler to determine length.
- Add half an inch to that number for a comfortable fit.
- If you’d like your bracelet to be looser, size up from there.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.