Be your own hero.
The chest strap on this pauldron is made from stainless steel and is adjustable to give you a perfect fit. The scalemaille is aluminum which helps keep the weight down. It also has a stretchy removable/ repositional underarm chain to help it stay in place when worn.
- Pictured here in the Frost Silver option
- Unisex design, so perfect for either men or women
- Pair with a simple black dress for an elegant look
- Can also be worn around the waist as a hip belt
- Perfect as part of a cosplay
- Wear to renaissance faires, music festivals, comic cons, out clubbing, or to dress up any special occasion outfit
- Customized color combinations available upon request
Note: This is meant for fashion, and should not be used for combat purposes.
Note: Black and Mirror Silver are currently on back order from my suppliers. Once they are available again, I will add them as color options.
- Chest strap: 3 options available
- Scalemaille, side to side: 22" at the widest
- Scalemaille, top to bottom: 11" at the longest
- Underarm chain: 10"
- Weave: European 4-1, Scalemaille
- Material: Stainless steel chains with anodized aluminum scales. The scales are linked together using bright aluminum rings. Underarm chain is stainless steel and epdm rubber.
- Clasps: Stainless Steel Lobster Claw
- First the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
- Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
Stainless steel and aluminum are super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.