Despite it's delicate appearance, this bracelet is made in durable stainless steel and is meant to last! It is the perfect addition to your collection of every day wear. It is incredibly slinky with wonderful movement, and dainty enough that it will go with anything you'd like to pair it with. Because it is so petite, it also makes for a great stacking bracelet!
Also can make a great anklet!
- Weave: Half Persian 4-1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Clasp: Stainless Steel Lobster Claw
- Bracelet Width: 0.25"
- Bracelet Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar. (See below on how to find your perfect fit.)
- First the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
- Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
How to get the perfect fit
- You will need a measuring tool such as a flexible measuring tape, a piece of string, or a strip of paper and ruler.
- Wrap the measuring tool around your wrist just above your wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet. If using a piece of string or strip of paper, use a ruler to determine length.
- Add half an inch to that number for a comfortable fit.
- If you’d like your bracelet to be looser, size up from there.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.