Simple and classic, with just a touch of color, this bracelet is made in stainless steel with titanium accents in a color or your choice. It's the perfect size for an every day piece and to give just a subtle hint of color.
The mobius is often referred to as a love knot. The rings that it's made up from all loop through each other creating an infinity pattern. This makes the design a perfect gift for that special lady in your life.
Note: Pictures of each color are to give an example of the colors. Due to the nature of anodized titanium, the colors may vary a bit from batch to batch.
- Weave: Mobius
- Material: Stainless steel and titanium
- Chain: Stainless steel cable chain in your desired length
- Bracelet Width: 0.5"
- Bracelet Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar. (See below on how to find your perfect fit.)
- First, the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
- Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
- The titanium is colored using electricity. I create a solution made up of baking soda and distilled water, then run an electrical current through it. I then use this to anodize the titanium which creates an oxide layer on the surface. Different voltages will create different colors. Due to the anodizing process, there may be slight color variation from batch to batch.
How to get the perfect fit
- You will need a measuring tool such as a flexible measuring tape, a piece of string, or a strip of paper and ruler.
- Wrap the measuring tool around your wrist just above your wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet. If using a piece of string or strip of paper, use a ruler to determine length.
- Add half an inch to that number for a comfortable fit.
- If you’d like your bracelet to be looser, size up from there.
Care & Cleaning
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Because of the anodized titanium, it is strongly recommended to remove not shower or swim in this piece to help the color stay vibrant longer. Since it is colored by creating an oxide layer without the use of dye, the colors could fade over time when exposed to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.