Be your own hero.
This is my basic scalemaille bikini style halter top with wide, luxurious black ribbon ties. It is comprised of two diamonds covering the breasts, with the stomach bare. Since the scalemaille is made out of aluminum, it is super lightweight (less than 19oz) and comfortable along with being 100% nickle free!
This colorway is made in a main color with an accent color under the bust
- Pictured here in Purple/Mirror, Gold/Black, Blue/Mirror, Green/Mirror, Red/Gold, and Frost/Frost
For sizing reference, the torso display in the photos is roughly a 32B, and the model wears a 42DDD/XXL
Note: This is meant for fashion, and should not be used for combat purposes. This is also not meant as a bra, as it does not offer breast support. For a more supportive piece, contact me for custom tailoring.
Note: Black and Mirror Silver are currently on back order from my suppliers. Once they are available again, I will add them as color options.
- Wear it casual over a tank top or bra
- Pair with a simple black dress for an elegant look
- Wear it over a corset for a sexy draped effect
- Perfect as part of a cosplay (think Red Sonja or Wonder Woman!)
- Wear to renaissance faires, larping, music festivals, comic cons, out clubbing, or to dress up any special occasion outfit
- Scalemaille, side to side: 22" at the widest mid-bust
- Scalemaille, top to bottom: 11.5" at the longest from top to bottom of the diamonds
- Ribbon Ties: 1.5" double face black satin, 100" long each
- Weave: Scalemaille
- Material: Anodized aluminum scales with bright aluminum rings
- First the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
- Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
Aluminum is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.