Found the perfect piece for your collection but aren’t sure what size to order? Not a problem! I can help guide you through it!
Measuring for a Choker, Necklace, or Bracelet
There’s a couple ways to find the right chain size! The easiest is to measure a chain you already have that you love the length of. If you don’t have one handy, just follow the steps below!
- Grab a piece of string, marker, and a ruler or measuring tape.
- Pinching the end, wrap the string around your neck or wrist where you want the chain to sit – it helps to do this in front of a mirror if measuring for a choker!
- Carefully mark the string where the end meets it.
- Take your ruler or measuring tape and measure the string from the end to the mark you made.
- This measurement is the size you’ll want!
- All sizes include the clasp and each piece will be made to fit the size ordered. This means that your actual item may be a bit longer than ordered when laying flat – this is to account for the thickness and how the chain bends.
- The image below can also work as a size reference for necklaces. Keep in mind, though, that every body is different!
Measuring for a Ring
- If you are unsure of your ring size, and don’t have a sizer handy, you can determine it in a few simple steps.
- Gather a piece of string or strip of paper, along with a ruler that measures millimeters
- Wrap a piece of string or strip of paper around the base of your finger
- Mark the point where it overlaps to form a complete circle
- Measure the length of the string or paper from the end to the mark you made
- Use the chart below to determine your size!