Byzantine is perhaps one of the most popular and well known chainmaille weaves. It is classic and timeless. This bracelet takes that ageless aspect and brings it into the modern age. It’s made in durable stainless steel to last a lifetime.
Also can make a great anklet!
Please be aware, the photos here show the piece made in stainless steel. Titanium is a darker grayish silver so it will look a little different. Titanium chain and rings can also be colored upon request, just include a note at checkout, otherwise they will be natural silver.
• Weave: Byzantine
• Material: Stainless Steel or Titanium
• Clasp: Lobster Claw
• Bracelet Width: Three widths available – 20g is about 3/16″, 18g is about 1/4″, and 16g is about 5/16″
• Bracelet Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar. (See below on how to find your perfect fit.)
• First the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
How to get the perfect fit
• You will need a measuring tool such as a flexible measuring tape, a piece of string, or a strip of paper and ruler.
• Wrap the measuring tool around your wrist just above your wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet. If using a piece of string or strip of paper, use a ruler to determine length.
• If you’d like your bracelet to be looser, size up from there.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
I offer free Standard shipping within the US and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.