The Illusion Ring features a trio of caged beads at it’s top and is finished with a dainty hand-linked chainmaille chain. Custom color combinations available, just include a note at checkout with which colors you’d like for the three beads.
Please be aware that this ring is made from a flexible chain. It is not a traditional, solid band. There may also be slight changes to the design as needed to get the selected ring sizing correct.
If titanium is selected, the piece will be made in 100% titanium instead of using any stainless steel. Please be aware, the photos here show the piece made in stainless steel. Titanium is a darker grayish silver so it will look a little different.
Note: The piece shown here is made in Jet. Picture of the colors is to give an example. Some monitors show color differently so actual shade may vary a bit from what you see on your screen.
• Weave: Caged Bead/ JPL (Jens Pind Linakage)
• Material: Stainless Steel or titanium with glass crystal bead
• Focal Width: Approx 0.25″
• Focal Length: Approx 0.75″
• Band Width: Approx 3/16″
• First, the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
Finding Your Ring Size
• If you are unsure of your ring size, and don’t have a sizer handy, you can determine it in a few simple steps.
• Gather a piece of string or strip of paper, along with a ruler that measures millimeters
• Wrap a piece of string or strip of paper around the base of your finger
• Mark the point where it overlaps to form a complete circle
• Measure the length of the string or paper from the end to the mark you made
• Use the chart on my sizing page to determine your size.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 3-5 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.