Create your illusion with a subtle pop of color. The Illusion Stud Earrings feature a single small caged glass crystal bead each in your choice of color, ending in a small spike in the front. On the backings, are two longer chains with larger spikes on them. When worn, they have a fun, dimensional look!
Note: The piece shown here is made in Jet. Picture of the colors is to give an example. Some monitors show color differently so actual shade may vary a bit from what you see on your screen.
• Weave: Caged Beads
• Material: Stainless steel, glass crystal beads
• Post/wire type: Posts, available in stainless steel or titanium (the titanium post option uses hypoallergenic Grade 1 titanium for post, ball, and clutch/backing)
• Earring length: 2″ at the longest
• Earring Width: Approximately 0.25″ at the widest
• First, the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
Deciding which metal for ear wires
I never, ever use plated metals for my jewelry findings. Most of what I use is stainless steel. Stainless steel is widely considered to be hypoallergenic and most people are fine with it. For those with severe metal sensitivities or allergies, I always recommend titanium. Titanium is completely nickel free and hypoallergenic. If your purchase is a gift and you’re not sure if the recipient has metal sensitivities, titanium would be the way to go.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 3-5 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.