Evoke passion, power, and magic with the Minimalist Evocation Bracelet, featuring a subtle pop of your favorite color.
If titanium is selected, the piece will be made in 100% titanium instead of using any stainless steel. Please be aware, the photos here show the piece made in stainless steel. Titanium is a darker grayish silver so it will look a little different.
Note: The piece shown here is made in Bright Red. Picture of the colors is to give an example. Some monitors show color differently so actual shade may vary a bit from what you see on your screen.
• Weave: Byzantine/Romanov
• Material: Stainless Steel or titanium with glass crystal bead
• Focal Width: 0.5″
• Focal Length: 0.75″
• Bracelet Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar.
• First, the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
How to get the perfect fit
• You will need a measuring tool such as a flexible measuring tape, a piece of string, or a strip of paper and ruler.
• Wrap the measuring tool around your wrist just above your wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet. If using a piece of string or strip of paper, use a ruler to determine length.
• Add half an inch to that number for a comfortable fit.
• If you’d like your bracelet to be looser, size up from there.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 3-5 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.
There are no reviews yet.