A little cute, a little dangerous.
The Pendulum necklace is made using welded chain, beads, and spikes – all made out of stainless steel. A perfect piece to add to your collection for rock concerts or just to pair with a tee shirt and jeans. Since it is made entirely out of stainless steel you won’t have to worry about tarnish ruining your vibe.
• Weave: None
• Material: Stainless steel
• Pendant Width: Just under 0.5″ at the center ring, about 0.25″ at the bead
• Pendant Length: 2 5/8″ from the bottom of the center ring
• Necklace Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar.
• First, the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
Deciding which length for the chain
Not sure which chain length to select? Have no fear! 16″-18″ are my most common sizes for women, and men tend to prefer 20″-24″. Need help picturing that? Need help picturing that? Check out my sizing page for help!
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.