This bracelet is made in the European 4-1 chainmaille pattern and features dozens of stainless steel spikes down its center in three rows. Each of the spikes is movable, giving it an almost fluid feel and making it perfect for fidgeting with.
It is also a beast of a bracelet measuring in at about 1″ wide by just under 1″ tall, and depending on the length will weigh about 5-6oz. Please be aware this is not a light weight piece of jewelry. If you’d like something smaller but with a similar theme and fidget factor, I suggest checking out the Dagger Bracelet.
• Weave: European 4-1
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Clasp: Push Gate
• Bracelet Width: 1″
• Bracelet Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar. (See below on how to find your perfect fit.)
• First the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
How to get the perfect fit
• You will need a measuring tool such as a flexible measuring tape, a piece of string, or a strip of paper and ruler.
• Wrap the measuring tool around your wrist just above your wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet. If using a piece of string or strip of paper, use a ruler to determine length.
• If you’d like your bracelet to be looser, size up from there.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
I offer free Standard shipping within the US and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.