Simple and classic, with just a touch of flash, this mobius love knot pendant is made using square wire stainless steel rings intertwined through each other. Wear it with your favorite pair of jeans while enjoying a cup of hot cocoa, or pair them with that sexy red dress in your closet for a fun night dancing downtown.
The mobius is often referred to as a love knot. The rings that it’s made up from all loop through each other creating an infinity pattern. This makes the design a perfect gift for that special lady in your life.
Also makes a super cute anklet!
• Weave: Mobius Knot
• Material: Square wire stainless steel
• Clasp: Stainless Steel Lobster Claw
• Bracelet Focal Width: .05″
• Bracelet Length: Select your desired length from the drop down bar. (See below on how to find your perfect fit.)
• First the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
How to get the perfect fit
• You will need a measuring tool such as a flexible measuring tape, a piece of string, or a strip of paper and ruler.
• Wrap the measuring tool around your wrist just above your wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet. If using a piece of string or strip of paper, use a ruler to determine length.
• If you’d like your bracelet to be looser, size up from there.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 1-3 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.