Evoke passion, power, and magic with the Evocation Ring, featuring a subtle pop of your favorite color.
Please be aware that this ring is made from a flexible chain. It is not a traditional, solid band. There may also be slight changes to the design as needed to get the selected ring sizing correct, such as the larger side rings being a different size other than shown here.
If titanium is selected, the piece will be made in 100% titanium instead of using any stainless steel. Please be aware, the photos here show the piece made in stainless steel. Titanium is a darker grayish silver so it will look a little different.
Note: The piece shown here is made in Bright Red. Picture of the colors is to give an example. Some monitors show color differently so actual shade may vary a bit from what you see on your screen.
• Weave: Byzantine/Romanov
• Material: Stainless Steel or titanium with glass crystal bead
• Focal Width: 0.5″
• Focal Length: 0.75″
• Band Width: Approx 0.25″
• First, the rings are tumble polished to clean & shine them up, as well as to remove any sharp edges or burrs they may have.
• Then, each ring is opened, woven, and closed a single ring at a time to create each intricate pattern.
Finding Your Ring Size
• If you are unsure of your ring size, and don’t have a sizer handy, you can determine it in a few simple steps.
• Gather a piece of string or strip of paper, along with a ruler that measures millimeters
• Wrap a piece of string or strip of paper around the base of your finger
• Mark the point where it overlaps to form a complete circle
• Measure the length of the string or paper from the end to the mark you made
• Use the chart on my sizing page to determine your size.
Stainless steel is super easy to clean and very low maintenance! All you need is a little soap and water. I normally suggest using blue dawn dish soap and warm water. Stainless is also perfect for everyday wear and can be worn in the shower, pool, or even the ocean.
I offer a guarantee that your piece will last. If anything happens to it, just contact me and I will make any necessary repairs.
Each item is handmade by me and me alone. While I strive to get most items shipped with a quick turn around time of 3-5 business days, some orders will take longer to ship (up to 2 weeks).
Standard shipping I offer for free and use USPS First Class, which normally has a 3-5 day transit time.
I also offer Expedited shipping for an extra charge which ships via USPS Priority which has a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Please note, all time frames listed are in business days and do not factor in weekends or holidays.